Hi everybody! With my birthday coming up in a few days I decided to look back at the last year and make a list of my 23 favorite things from my 23rd year of life. I tried to keep them in groups and I have the whole list down below…
- Book I just finished: “Quiet” – https://amzn.to/2FeP8Je
- Best book on nutrition I’ve read: “Genius Foods” – https://amzn.to/2FiiyGh
- New book I’m reading: “The Power of Now” – https://amzn.to/2UOVjKQ
- Favorite Cookbook: “Plant Paradox” – https://amzn.to/2UOVo16
- Old Podcasts I’m Still Enjoying: “Almost 30” “I Don’t Get It” “MindPump
- and New Podcasts I’ve Been Enjoying: “Thats So Retrograde” “Alchemy with Ambi”
- Coconut Yogurt
- Women’s Best Vegan Vanilla Protein Powder
- My InstantPot – https://amzn.to/2OiCWLS
- Slip-on Vans
- Converse for lifting
- Urban Outfitters Corgi Slippers
- TopShop Straight Leg Jeans
- Kate Spade Purse with the Interchangeable Flap
- My Aerie Bralettes
- My two tattoos
- Essential Oil Diffuser – https://amzn.to/2ugPEBn
- It Cosmetics CC Cream Foundation
- TooFaced Better Than Sex Mascara
- Kiehl’s Midnight Recovery Oil
- My reusable water bottle + other reusable products – instagram.com/RaineEveryday
- My friends, family, and new job!
Christmas Haul VID: https://youtu.be/02PjZNnrFrs
Five Ways To Feel Better VID: https://youtu.be/1oz0bzVNhnY
Reusable Products VID: https://youtu.be/3IEqE_jmNV0
DIY Four Lattes VID (My first vid here!): https://youtu.be/Nd9_PIB6LiQ
Thanks for watching! Be sure to subscribe to my channel for a new video every week!
Follow me on Instagram: instagram.com/lowithoutlimits
Hey everybody! My name is Lauren Nowicki but with Lauren being such a common name, I like to go by Lo (or sometimes just my last name). This channel will feature videos focused on healthy meals and snacks, working out and fitness, wellness tips and tricks, and my travel adventures! I started LoWithoutLimits.com as I try to navigate adulthood through wellness and wander and while I write on there often, making videos is my passion (I went to school for Broadcast Journalism). I’m going through a lot of life changes (and trying to do so on a budget) so subscribe to come along for the ride! Enjoy!
Some links posted above may be affiliate links. All that means is that if you click on a link to make a purchase, I’ll get a very small amount of money at NO extra cost to you! If you choose to use a link, THANK YOU, your support will help me be able to focus on creating more content that I LOVE just like this!
Want to get any of the Amazon products I’ve linked even faster?! Of course you do! Try Amazon Prime for 30-days for FREE! Your Prime membership will include unlimited free 2-day shipping (my fave), access to Amazon Prime for movies and TV shows, and the ability to borrow Kindle books.
Sign up for free here: https://amzn.to/2MPX7OT